- Requires a minimum of 5 licenses to qualify for new agreements
- Requires a business email address for new agreements
- Volume, Microsoft Qualified
- MOLP: Open Business
The benefits of genuine Microsoft software
Genuine software protects against malware and cybercrime
- Deep, multi-level security helps defend against viruses, spyware, malware, and more
- Windows Defender Exploit Guard minimizes risk of attack
- Windows Defender Application Control prevents malware, untrusted apps, and executables from running on your devices
Genuine software helps your business running without disruption
- The latest security and product updates are always automatically available
- Rigorous testing ensures stability and compatibility with your other systems
- The complete Microsoft experience delivers a faster, more reliable performance
Genuine software is backed by trusted support
- Full support means you get help when you need it
- Automated updates and feature updates mean your PCs are always up to date
- Best-in-class performance means you need fewer third-party apps and complicated systems for an optimum experience
How to tell if you have pirated software
Software price is too good to be true.
Packaging has been opened or is not standard Microsoft packaging.
Software comes from file sharing apps or is circulated through email, social networks or websites.
Product key or installation code doesn’t work, or the software cannot be activated.
Product keys are sold separately from software or they come in bundles of multiple product keys.
Software comes in non-standard or unprofessional packaging.
You are asked to download files to complete activation.
The software asks you to download additional suspicious files to complete activation.