What's new in Microsoft Office 2021?
Microsoft Office has been the leader of office productivity apps since its release. Get the programs that you need to complete your tasks with increased efficiency. There are a number of notable changes in the latest iteration of the perpetual licensed edition of Microsoft Office.
- Changes in the visual interface with Microsoft's monoline iconography taking center stage.
- Updated and improved stock media.
- Microsoft Search for all apps.
- Improved program efficiency.
- Updates to the Draw Tab to make use with tablets more accessible.
- Support for OpenDocument format 1.3.
- Hex color picker support.
- XLOOKUP search for finding info in tables & ranges.
- Dynamic array functions, including FILTER, SORT, SORTBY, UNIQUE, SEQUENCE, and RANDARRAY
- LET function that assigns names to calculation results
- XMATCH function that searches for a specified item and then provides the item's relative position
Record Slide Show now features options for presenter video recording, ink recording and laser pointer recording
- You can replay ink strokes to illustrate things step by step or visualize a thought process
- You can see slide elements in screen-reading order and rearrange them as necessary