Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
Microsoft 2019 Professional Plus
Microsoft 2019 Professional Plus is the leading business suite worldwide. In this new version of Office 2019, all of the programs have been updated with more powerful features and better cloud integration, making it easier for you to accomplish more in less time. Word 2019, Excel 2019, PowerPoint 2019, Access 2019, Publisher 2019, and Outlook 2019 are all here in Office 2019. Take your documents and presentations to the next level. With Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus, you get everything you need for business, This major upgrade of Office has new features in every application. These new features enhance productivity, help you better analyze your data, and stay on top of the game in today’s fast-paced work environment
Get work done quickly and naturally with improved features like;
- • Improved ink functionalities.
- • Speech to text feature
- • Learning tools like audio and caption descriptions.
- • Use different themes for your audiovisual.
- • Accessibility improvements.
Perform better data analysis using new powerful tools like;
- • 2-D maps, timelines, and funnel charts.
- • Ability to publish your data analysis to Power BI.
- • New excel connectors and functions like Slicers and Formula Builders.
- • PowerQuery and PowerPivot enhancements.
Create cinematic presentations using new features in PowerPoint 2019 like;
- • Ability to insert and manage SVG, 3-D models, and icons.
- • Morph transition and Animation on the task pane.
- • Has zoom capabilities for re-ordering slides within a presentation.
- • Improved roaming pencil case to draw different images and take notes on presentation.
Use Focus Mode to block out distraction and manage your email more efficiently using;
- • Travel and delivery summary cards to easily track your itineraries.
- • Use “focused inbox” and “other” to prioritize your emails.
- • Use @Mentions to draw the recipient’s attention to your email.
- Visualize your data with new charts
- The Large Number data type stores a non-monetary, numeric value and is compatible with the SQL_BIGINT data type in ODBC.
- Import or link to data stored in dBASE files in Access as well as export data to dBASE files.
- It is easier to find the specific property you want on the Property Sheet among the dozens of properties available with the property sheet option.
- With the new Label Name property, you can easily type in the name of a label control to associate it.
- Create polished, professional layouts without the hassle
- Easily design unique, specialized materials for any purpose
- Share pixel-perfect printouts, send professional-quality email publications, or export to industry-standard non-editable formats.
- • Computer and processor 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core.
- • Memory 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- • Hard disk 4.0 GB of available disk space
- • Operating system Windows 10, Windows Server 2019