Microsoft Visio Online Plan 2 – One Year License
Microsoft Visio Online Plan 2
Microsoft Visio Online Plan 2 includes the same capabilities as the latest version of Microsoft Visio. In addition, it allows each user to install Visio on up to five PCs running Windows 10. It automatically installs the latest updates (both feature and security) for the duration of the subscription.
Create professional diagrams quickly
Take advantage of 70 built-in templates and thousands of shapes that meet industry standards, including:
- Business diagrams, such as flowchart, timeline, PivotDiagram, and organizational chart.
- Process diagrams, such as cross-functional flowcharts, IDEF0 (Integration Definition for Process Modeling), BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) 2.0, and Microsoft SharePoint workflows.
- IT diagrams, such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), Active Directory, detailed network, and rack.
- Software and database diagrams, such as database notation, website map, and UML (Unified Modeling Language) 2.4.
- Operations diagrams, such as Six Sigma, plumbing and piping plan, and value stream map.
- Engineering diagrams, such as electrical, circuits, and systems. Refreshed templates include Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) compliance.
- Maps and floor plans, such as HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), office layout, site plan, and space plan. Refreshed templates include over 600 shapes that appeal to modern tastes and 400 smart shapes that help boost productivity.
Use a simple wizard to automatically create diagrams from data, starting with organizational charts.
Customize and complete diagrams quickly
Customize professional-looking diagrams using a rich set of effects and themes and apply a completely different look to your design in just a few clicks.
Perform common diagramming activities (change shape, auto align and position, or duplicate and reorder pages) with an intuitive experience while preserving the metadata and connections of the shapes.
Bring diagrams to life with data linking
- Visualize real-time data in the context of an organizational structure, IT network, manufacturing plant, or complex business processes to obtain the whole picture. Link Visio shapes to multiple data sources including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel Services, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Azure, and Microsoft SharePoint Lists and Business Connectivity Services.
- Reveal patterns and meaning in your data with data graphics, such as vibrant icons, symbols, colors, and bar graphs.
- Get an always-up-to-date view of your data by keeping your diagram connected to the data source, so that your shape formatting will automatically update to reflect any changes in the underlying data.
- Take advantage of the new one-step connectivity with Excel table and swap data graphics to your preference with one click.
Define, enhance and democratize processes efficiently
Document processes with the standard notation of your choice. With over 20 process templates, Visio offers a one-stop solution of process types? BPMN 2.0, SharePoint workflow, value stream mapping, and EPC.
Take advantage of an intuitive experience of sub-process creation and drive cross team synergy.
Check diagrams using built-in or customizable validation rules to ensure that diagrams are constructed in accordance with general diagramming best practices, industry standards or compliance needs.
Use Visio Services in Office 365 to share and communicate your processes visually across the enterprise, or to monitor process activities using live data connectivity.